The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Long Beach and more, Day 8

We woke up and headed over to the LBCity park.  A skate plaza type park, super fun, I could have rode that place all day, when we pulled in,  the park was basically empty,  there was a small sesh going with some pretty heavy hitter BMX dudes.  They were super nice, asking us about our trip and just out having fun riding kids bikes....    
 This is my favorite trick to do right now, all summer long it has been a nose jam game for me....
Joe is on his whip game, sizing up those pro guys....   hahahaha   I didn't take as many pics as i thought, tooo busy riding I guess.

After the park we drove a few minutes down the highway to Santa Ana, home of S&M and Fit bikes.

Sean Mckinney is my rep and a madman!!! We had a ton of fun checking out the place. It is the cleanest machine shop I have ever been in.

This is the entrance into S&M/Fit. BMX through and through....

Here are some frames mid production, the shop was amazing to see and crazy to see how clean it is since they make like 4800 frames and 18,000,000 bars a year there. GOOD STUFF. Big Thanks to Sean for hookin it up!!!!

No comments: