The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Here's the memories for your great trip....

The winter blues have caught up with me, it's been a month since we got home.  The shop is moving along, but it is still quieter than the summer days when everyone stops in for a few and tells you about where they were or where they are going.  I am open 3 hours less a day and somehow the days seem longer.  As I sit and struggle a bit to pay off shit, I think if I never went on this trip I wouldn't be where I am now.  I could be not stressing about money and just chilling.  The thing is, I spend these long days thinking about the trip, my best of friends, the very best of times.  It's worth it to struggle now, cause although I know how much I spent on the trip, you can't put a price on it.   One more huge Thanks to Joe, to Sam, to Dan, to AMC, and to Justin, for making it possable for me to do what I do.    Here's a few more of my favorite pics from the iPhone.






Here's a quick vid of the Oregon coast line, only like 10 hours of views like this before we hit endless California views. California views were almost the same minus the guard rails.
All packed up and headed back east, good times.

No comments: