The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kozy in NC!!!



What a better start off a month long trip North Carolina then with 3 inches of snow last night! Had to drive in the snow covered roads super early this morning to catch my flight at 7:15. This was my first time on a plane and im not gonna lie. I can't wait for my next one, I'm hooked on it now. It was one of the coolest feelings ever! As soon as I landed in Raleigh, I was greeted by Mark "the Nube" and Heidi. Everyone who knows me knows what my favorite thing about NC is, so I proceeded to make my first stop, literally minutes after getting picked up, at the one and only BOJANGLES! Words can't describe how happy I am to be eating at Dan's favorite food establishment and in this warm weather. However, When i got to the house Mark was like "hey check this out" and it turns out his transmission is all screwed up and making tons of weird sounds. So me and mark will be traveling by busses till we figure out his car situation. To all my friends up in CT! I'll see you soon!

No comments: