The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MF'N RAYS!!!!!



Took another trip out to Ohio to Rays Mtn bike park. What can I say, it is the best place to ride. It is endless fun, well at least until you can't pump your legs over jumps because they feel like jello. Either way, we will be making another trip in Feb. This time around I took Sam Jones, Little Chris, and of course Dan. I don't think i could road trip without him, and def. not to Rays without Dan, I think this was our 5th trip.


The drive was horrible, rain turned to snow and it stayed that way for 3/4's of the drive.


Rest stop to get gas(6 times) Snow and salt filled bikes but it was having any effect on out excitement to ride!!!


This was the same smile on Chris' face for like the entire time inside Rays, even in mid flight. Good times.


Dan was getting some air, even doin some stunts, pumped on these t-downs!


I was so tired from driven in a blizzard, but I blasted this wall ride which was weird to get to from the other side. I refuse to cheat and pedal in a skatepark, pump those ramps kids.


Sam Jones was killing it, lots of stuff join down and he didn't even hang out in the grind box room for the hole time!!!!


Final stop on the way home ( well one of em) The fireworks /ninja store!!!! Had to stop and take this pic for Henny. I know he loves this place!!!!

No comments: