The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mutha f*ckin FBM!!!!


Hennessey is out ridin around the country again for the winter. Seriously the most fun dude to ride with ever! I stole this photo from one of my daily site checks, Click here for FBM greatness This tree ride is just epic, i was instantly excited when I saw it. There is a pic of Erik Holladay, another FBM dude, shreddin the tree that is equally sick, but something about seeing Henny do shit just makes me happy. I guess it might be the 8 years of hanging out/living together everyday.... Either way, had to repost it here. Just sick. There are a bunch more photos HERE on LeastMost as well. Also a great stop on the daily cyber tour. Enjoy!!!

No comments: