The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

RAYS!!!!!!!!


Ben, Adam, Josh, Dan and I headed out to Ohio to rays Mtn. bike park this past weekend. We rode for just about 8 hours non-stop. I couldn't even pedal anymore I was so exhausted. Place is the most fun ever. I am working a short vid of the little bit we taped while there, but it was tooo much fun to sit back and tape stuff.

Best X-up I have done in a long time!!! Look Eric, my legs aren't even bowed!!!!

Adam rented this Jump bike, he was into it, gettin stylish and jumpin stuff after non ridin a bike in some time.

Dan with some serious moto-style, he was flying all over the place and sit down wheelies were a poppin!! More on this trip soon!!!!

1 comment:

hennessey said...

i'll believe it when i see it...