The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Love these guys!!


Got a Sparkys order in today(New Shadow/Subrosa/ect). This was the box the product came in, Sparkys is just outside of Casselberry fl. Everyone asks me why I talk about this place so much. How good of friends are you with those guys? How long have you known them? Well, I'll tell you. I went there for the first time 4 years ago. Henny and Dan were down there and Eric called me and was like "Chuck, you have to come down here, these guys are awesome, you'll love it." (Eric knows how much I love BMX) So i flew down. Instantly I was welcomed by everyone who all had no idea who i was or what I do. Just a friendly bunch. Since then I try and go twice a year and take the shop trip there every year. Always welcomed with an open invite, these guys just rule. I feel like they are some of the most genuin people i have EVER met. I'm not sure what they really think of me, a guy ten years older then most of them who isn't anywhere near good bmx rider, but I think they are like me, and don't give a shit what you can or can't do on a bike as long as your having fun. They just happen to all be bad ass riders. In this past 4 years some of the most memorable and fun times in my BMX life, have been with these guys in Casselberry. Part of the reason i love it there is as simple as getting a box from the area, complete with a note reminding me of how awesome those guys are everyday. We should all strive to be nice and open to helping each other out and just hanging out and having a simple fun good time together more often, take a page out of the Casselberry book. Dan is leaving to go there for winter in a few days. I am beyond jealous. Feb. is too far away. Thanks for the box billy, it made my day!!!

No comments: