The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DVD TEASER!!!!!


I have a hat with the numbers 1-50 in it, make a comment on the teaser on the DG facebook page, if you post a comment first, your number one, if you post 35th, your number 35 and so on, i will pull 3 numbers tomorrow and those three commenters win a new DG beanie that we just got in!!! The DVD is soooo sick!! Can you wait till February?? I can't.

11 comments:

Tyler said...

sweet

jordan vieira said...

yeah buddy!!!!

J to tha K.O.Z. said...

this video is gonna be neato!

Morgan Clark said...

hottttiieesss...you guys are sick! ..can i have your autographs??

Josh Foisey said...

kewl

Kyleneeee said...

Here I am! :)

Daniel McMahon said...

Wow I'm into it!!!!

Daniel McMahon said...

I'm gonna have to wear my boner pants to that premier

Sam Jones said...

awesomeness

Frank said...

Word!!!

hennessey said...

"Teaser" is a perfect way to describe that video. It left me wanting more.