The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Day!


Line is getting crazy waiting for the special Black Friday deals at DG!!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Normally that means have a fun day off with family and friends eating good home cooked meals and I think for most people football is somehow involved. It seems more and more it is getting away from that and more about leaving your friends and family behind to be the first one in line to get a few bucks offf a new box of technology. Total Bullshit... What the F has happened to everyone?? I am happy to say that I will be riding with all my friends early in the am, and then spending the afternoon and evening with my family at MOM dukes house. Pretty psyched. I'm a fan of everyone doing whatever they want, but it seems stupid to put off being with people you care about so that big box stores can suck you into saving a few pennies on some gizmo to gift to those people you left behind on Thanksgiving.

Black Friday we are open at normal time, 10ish am. I have some good deals going just for Friday, I'll post the sale stuff Tomorrow night, mention it and get the deal.

No comments: