The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

THE ROAD TRIP.



Here's the deal.... There is never going to be a time when I don't want to be with these guys.... The past week was fun as shit. Maybe not the most epic trip ever, but i keep looking at all the pictures and remembering the ball breaking and the laughter and all the friends we saw and made along the way. I honestly can't thank the guys who went with me on this trip enough, This shop, this place that I love so much, it would not be what it is without these guys in the photos above. So thanks again fellas for another amazing trip, ten days that came and went like it crammed into a weekend. When i think of this trip and all that it was and that it is now in the history books and can never again be repeated I have to remind myself, Oh yeah, we are all going again next year!!! Fuck YEAH!!!

No comments: