The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ROOOAD TRIPPIN TIME.


Looks like all the T's have been crossed and we are dotting the last of the I's. It's time again for the annual DG trip. This time round it's Myself, Nick, Dan,Jordan,Justin, Marc and we added little Shaun White and we are pretty sure Frank is still going. We are headed off to good ol FLORIDA once again to hang with the nicest dudes in BMX. I couldn't be more pumped!!
The shop will be CLOSED from Sat the 5th till Monday the 13th.
I have some Family and friends stopping in each day to get Leo some food so if anyone needs anything please call me and I can arrange to have them meet you at a certain time.I should be able to be reached at 860-942-4444. If you have to, call me and i'll have someone open up the shop for you while we are away.

No comments: