The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Super Pumped!!!!


Anyone who knows me can tell you that there is probly nothing I love more than this store. I pour my heart and soul into every part of it and i truly love every minute of it. Today, for my B-day, Jordan and Justin bought me this sweet LED sign for the shop!!!! I ran like a Kenyan tryin get this in the shop asap!! Super pumped on this gift, thanks so much!!!!
I am spending Sunday on the shop for the holiday season, stop in and say hello if you get bored out in the cold!!!!!

5 comments:

Miller Joe said...

THIS SIGN IS SOOO SICK!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!

Mark said...

SO SICK!

Frank said...

holy shit that thing is awesome!

A. Chin said...

great sign!!!

Frank said...

powerthirst