The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Busy busy....


Shop has been keepin me busy, normally I would be fine but the one handed working on everything kinda slows me down quite a bit.
Any Mulville fans out there??? I would post the pic of the frame but it sold before i could get it out of the box so here are these sweeeet ass Mulville push stems from profile, restocked and ready to make your ride dialed. I have one of these on my ride... super sweeet. Come hang at the DG!!!! Lots of new dvds to watch and as always, there's pizza.
Bmx,friends, and pizza, One sweeet ass place to be!!!

4 comments:

mattburns! said...

yo erin and i are stopping in for pizza movies and fun on friday!( if her flight leaves the UK)

are you coming on sunday?

Miller Joe said...

pizza is good

Frank said...

balls

Mark said...

Stems are sweeeet.