The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Although the shop is celebrating it's eighth year, we have had nine X-mas seasons. Every year Kink sends an X-mas gift, I have all the glasses since the first x-mas and two years they sent liquor filled chocolate( which obv. I don't have anymore :)
This year
KINK sent out a sweet X-mas gift to all it's top shops.... This years is sick!!!! Come see it hangin in the shop!!!

Here are the seven glasses from the past years!!

This Ryan Sher freebird glass is my personal Fave. So sick.

To everyone at KINK, thanks guys!!!!!



I know I'm gonna get some shit for this from people round here but this is seriously pretty awesome....
Mock MTV cribs edit of Erics bus that he and the guys he is stayin with in Texas did. Poached from FBMbmx.com

Yo Mtv Cribs... from FBM BMX on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Miller Joe said...

that's awesome!

A. Chin said...

I told him it should been a worship deck.

Frank said...

sick dude

Mark said...

The cups are sickkk.

mattburns! said...

kink= best bike company ever.
henny might be the funniest dude on earth. there shouldnt be any shit for posting this. its BMX and its FUN!

Chuck@DGBMX said...

I hear ya Matt, I hear ya.

mattburns! said...

i wanna shred so bad!!! maybe Friday night? classes end whos down?