The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Sunday, September 19, 2010

What a Sunday!!!!!


DG skaters: Justin K., Mark N. (NUBE), and Jordan B. ,haha, are shreddin the Raliegh NC park all day!!!!

Matt Burns, Frank, Nick, and I plus some friends from Haven and Eric lamb all ripped around groton this morning....

I went to Baltic on the way home with Nick and Frank. I ate shit on the hip when my hand slipped off my grip and then i somehow one handed looped out on the downside hitting my tailbone real hard. Done ridin for the day.

met up with Billy and some friends at the beach and took pics of them rippin some waves on the standups.... Such a sweeet day. More ocean pics HERE!!!

No comments: