The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Danger pictorials.....

Dan Danger came through on Sunday and we had a blast hangin at the park, BBqin at the shop, and then hangin at the park yet again.... Here's a few pics from Dan, you can see more at Dans un-named blog HERE.

Jordan and Nick up and over the bench just in time, as soon as the wheels hit the ground it was lights out.

Jordo almost landed this one, I'm sure by now they are as dialed as Mark Nubes phone.

Just after takin my foot off the wall and placing it on my pedal, I placed my bike and myself on top of Dan taking this pic as we missread each other and went the same way. Sa-weeeeet. Get some!!!!!

No comments: