The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Roasting it!!!!!

This Brian Yeagle profile is a must watch. I posted it under the "roastin it" title sause it seems fitting. When I started goin to skateparks out in western mass, Brian and Burger and the whole Mass. crew were killing it, smooth, lots bike control, and no caring about comin up or gettin shit done, just ridin bikes. Footage is rare but now that Verde is hookin it up, hopefully we'll see more. Enjoy.

I'll post part two here when it posts, so scroll down to this and look for it in a few days.

I just saw this on the FBM site. Garrett is way the hell up there and so I poached the awesome pic and put it here incase your an idiot and don't check the FBM site daily. Git some!!!

No comments: