The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

FBM Summer tour at DG!!!

When I started riding in the 80's, GT, Dyno, Hutch, and so on where the bikes to have. As I got to my teens, the BMX world was changing with riders starting their own brands and making bikes and parts that could hold up to the fast evolving BMX rider. FBM was one of those first rider owned brands I was drawn to. I don't think it was the mayhem/party image that did it for me, but more the group of guys just having fun together riding BMX. Here we are years later and FBM is still holding true to form as a company that is more about the friendship and good times than some marketing scheme to get you to buy a BMX bike. A good times crew, all psyched on life, all brought together by the brand. FBM is not your trendy, popular this week forgotten about next week brand. A lifestyle brand, a company people buy into cause they are psyched to be a part of something better than just bike parts. In many ways, Daily grind is just like FBM. I started this shop so I could support me and my friends and my habit of having fun on my BMX bike with everyone I love. I believe that is exactly what Crandall has done with FBM and anyone who was here this Saturday witnessed this first hand. Huge thanks goes out to the FBM crew for the good times and the inspiration.
Here are some pics our shop guy Joe Miller took, Enjoy!!

Also, Crandall made me 10 custom made FBM stencil tees for the shop, just 10 bucks while they last!!!



























No comments: