The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I love my bicycle.


When I was ten, I loved my Bicycle. I had the broken piece of wood on a block jump over the curb into the grass that we jumped all day long and was pumped!!
At 14 or 15 I remember 360in doubles we dug in the Plainfield pits and high fivin everyone after, pumped!! When I was 30 I did an under bar height handrail in Albany and was stoked for days. last week at 35 I did a 540 tailtap and I am still smilin over it.
This trick list may be no big deal to the average rider, I'm psyched on it and if you were there and you were psyched on it then you understand me and who I am. I love my bike, i live for those moments and those memories. I have met more people and have the best friends anyone could ask for because of this little kids bmx bike. If you see me smiling in five years from now it'll prob be because I cleared a curb off a broken piece of wood on a block into the grass, I'll high five you and I'll be pumped for days, I love my Bicycle.

No comments: