The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Friday, October 14, 2011

F'in Sell outs!!!!


DK pulled out of all mail order companies earlier this year so they could focus on independent bike shops and better suit their dealers.... and they picked up one major bike shop that I am sure is the only one they were talking about when they said focus on out independent retailers.... muther f*ckers, I hope you like your halfway decent Walmart bike put together by either a 15 year old know nothing "bike mechanic". I guess that what happens when you only look for the all mighty $, I wonder if the suit running DK is a fat bald guy?? (Not a dig on FBM, just saying that is why FBM is called....FBM) Oh well, I guess that's more service work for me!!! You can confirm by checking this link HERE. What a shit show.

No comments: