The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Trails....

The weather has been amazing here all week. On Sat. i closed up the shop at 3:30 and headed out in the woods to get schooled by the young guns at some trails.... Keep in mind, Some OG riders started this place ten years plus ago and i dug here when there was just a path and a first lip.... The new crop of kids are startin to get into it and the place has been resurected, although a bit more mellow, I was still scared to hit em....

Here is me barely makin it over the second jump.

Chris is blastin these things and excited on diggin his own fun...

Another young gun who was schoolin me

Check it out, dirt on my tires.... proof.

And look here, my Jeep is actually off road!!! I expect way more jeep waves whilst driving from now on.

No comments: