The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving....


Today is my favorite holiday of the year. Mostly because it is about getting together and just being with the people that matter most and not gifts and shit. It's a little funny that I am spending today by myself working on the store, but anyway, thats what i wanted to do today since my family is away and most of my friends are doin the traditional holiday thing. I built the float for the parade on Sunday and now am about to start buildin bikes,lots and lots of bikes.... Mostly i want to Thank the guys in the picture above for doin so much for me all year, way too many good times with these guys and I wouldn't be the same without them, also to AMC for doin pretty much EVERYTHING all the time. Also, everyone who has rolled through these doors, you all are a huge part of this place... RAD skatepark edit should be done and posted by tonight, just a quick one from the past three times we rolled in.... Thanks again!!!! Come out to Putnam Sunday night for the light parade!!!!! We'll see you there!!!!!!