The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Friday, October 29, 2010

Today is the day!!!!


Alrighty then, Last night was a huge success. 20 carved pumpkins and 40 people made for a fun night. Check out the slideshow above, just don't mind the music, i forgot to change it. Lots of stuff I missed over the past days while showing old roadtrip photos so here are some of the photos from this weeks goings on here at DG.

Leo is fitting right in this holloween season!!

The DG bowl is not for shredin anymore, it's full of roadtrip gasfund candy!!!!

This is the most crazy October ever, I have built 29 custom wheels this month!!! 29!!, and i have 4 to build as soon as get back already. I don't know what to say except i have been building wheels for atleast 4 hours every day i was open this month. Awesomeness!!!!!

I helped Burns make a sweeet beach cruiser for his wife.

This thing is bad ass, we rode our cruisers to the bank as soon as we were done!!

Shrews fest, "What time is it?? MILLER TIME!!!" Miller 540's for this kid.

I footjammed the tall long quarter before Taylor, making our footjam competition 2 to 1, This was his best sad face. Awesome.

I had a guy come in and buy the best of the best and this is what came out of it. Custom FBM worms frame with profile and Animal everything. I'm gonna do a more betterness post on this bike when i have a few, it is easily the sickest bike to ever come out the shop. I want it.

No comments: