The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Can't make this shit up.

Dude calls me this morning and asks if i can fix his bent axle. "What kind of wheel you got bro?" "it came with on an S&M bike" He replies. "It's an Animal axle." I figuered it was like a Fit complete or somethin cause to the best of my knowledge S&M has not made complete bikes,and Animal does not make axles, maybe it was a build up but the guy didn't seem like he really was into it enough to have that type of bike. Anyway, I said "yeay, bring it in, I can prolly fix whatever you got." Just an hour later in walks a 28-30 year old guy holding the smallest little piece in his hand, "I called earlier, you think you can straighten this with some pliers or somethin, or just get me a new one." I kinda just stared at him in amazment for a second, then let out a little laugh and fixed his Flix Trix finger bike axle with a pair of needle nose and my vice. No charge brosef. haha ...Danielson, got to love it. Gives new meaning to full service BMX shop i guess, We do it all!!!!

No comments: