The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Thursday, September 10, 2015

INTERBIKE WEEK< SHOP CLOSED



Shop is closed this week while I am working at INTERBIKE in LasVegas.  I will be back at the shop and open again Saturday Sept. 19th at around 1pm  or as soon as I am home from the airport.
TXT me if you need anything and I'll try and get it to you but please be patient as I will be very busy at the booth and not by my phone often.  
Have a great week

Don't forget the shop party on Sat Oct 3rd, 3-7 ramps, 7-10 Video primer and party  


1 comment:

Sophie Grace said...

Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. It was truly information. Your website is very beneficial. net worth