The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Friday, June 28, 2013

A wonderful 24 hours, Albany pool weekend Day(morning) 2!!

This is awesome!!  Woke up earlier than the rest of my guys to find people already cleaning out the pool from last nights antics...  After a bit of cleanup I grabbed my bike and the camera and caught some good times, early morning table to back end drifter!!!


Somewhere in the first evening I was made painfully aware that I was def. the oldest guy at the pool. I'm not sure if thats all that bad a deal, I know I had as much fun if not more than those younger than I am. I also was able to to Table out of the pool with a shark mask on. If actions speak louder than words, I am younger than my age and everyone else tells me I am.

Greg Rooke with a sweet pedal to 270 into the slipperyness... NICE!!!

Steve road more than most, ripping this thing all night, and in the weee morning hours till everyone was almost gone. Good times

I was Planning on doing a tire tap till I lost all confidence in myself after watching this one. Nasty!!!

Just riding this thing was a blast, you could air it out all day long with a huge smile when you got back to the shallows.

Matt Burns crank flipped his way to a good time. Always a great road trip buddy!!!

Fast plant to peg chinker, I was pretty psyched on this classic Chuck style trick. Thanks to Joe for clicking the shutter button on the exact second, making me look good!!!

All in all, 3 shops were represented here in one day of fun and good time friendships all because of a bicycle. Big Thanks to Gregg at Fat-Trax for getting us out there. Looking forward to more of the same later this summer!!

No comments: