The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring is in the air........

Joe Miller photo
Spring time means it's time to get out, find your friends, ride and get happy again!!! It also means lots of new parts are coming into the shop everyday. In the past week we have gotten boxes of parts from just about every company there is. Thats not completely true, we have all the stuff from the companies I feel are the best in BMX. Simply put. I have my favorite companies and I base that on the people behind them and what the companies do for BMX ahead of what parts are cool or neon green. Over the past ten years I have been able to meet and see the behind the scenes of just about every brand we sell. They all vary in operation but they all come together the same. Good ol grass roots BMX, for the love of it. Thats what this place is all about and thats why we sell the brands we do. Ask me why I run the parts on my bike that I do and I bet you I can give you a different story about each part. Think about who you support on every level! Anyways, new stuff from Kink,FBM,Subrosa,Shadow,Fit,Merritt, and a few others that kick major BMX ass. Stop in and check it out.

No comments: