The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Banned in the backyard!!!



Dan, Chris and I are flying out to this!! Our favorite Florida crew has been doing what they do and if this is like anything else I have ever been to there, it will be the best thing ever!!! Just another showing of a bunch of dudes doing it for the love of BMX, no budget, no huge sponsors, just puttin in work for others to enjoy, these types of people are few and far between, must be somethin in the water down there, other than Gators!!

So psyched to go hang with my best friends and my Florida friends for a bit!!! I think Nick is driving down as well, and I am trying to get Frank to take a day off from Ct life, but we all know how that goes(Dentists work, pullin teeth) Hahahahahahhahaaaaa, any way you slice it, you have to be there!!!!

No comments: