The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Saturday, June 23, 2012

My girlfriends shower sucks.

Goldfinger, first saw them 15 years ago in Boston. On any givin day you can walk in the shop and this band might be blastin over the speakers, and I'm prolly in a real good mood. There are a few bands that stay with you as you get older, maybe I love this music cause it takes me right back to the days when I first started listening to it, maybe it's the people I was with back then, maybe it is the things I was doing then and how this music made it better, It's all those things. I hope everyone has a band or three that can bring so many good feelings and memories back to them over 15 years and counting. I have a laundry list of people i wanna call to tell about seeing GF again, Maybe they have all moved on from thier punk days, I guess not seeing them at the show is a reminder of "how you have changed but I still stay the same." I do love that I am 36 years old and just lost my voice front row at the punk show.

No comments: