The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Friday, May 18, 2012

HERE GOES EVERYTHING!

SO PUMPED! Tonight is the premier of our skaters only DVD "I AM SMILING" I have put so much into this and that doesn't even come close to blodd and sweat the shop skaters and friends have put in. Ryder B. is amazing at putting up with me with all the dumbs shit I had him do to this DVD. I couldn't be more proud of what this is, I hope you all can enjoy this as much as I have but I know there is just no way, this DVD was for me, and I am so so psyched on. Anyone who has a ticket is in the running for some sweet raffle prizes!!! Food and drinks here for the early birds, Skate stuff is cheap as shit.... Can't wait to see you all in just a few short hours.

No comments: