The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Monday, April 23, 2012

"I AM SMILING"

Here it is!!!! All the info on DG's new skate DVD "I AM SMILING" The premier date is set, Friday May 18th at 8pm. I am selling tickets to get into the premier, the tickets are gonna be 5 bucks each and I am only selling 50 tickets. Tickets will be on sale this Friday here at the shop. Also Jordan/Justin/Mark will have a few on them and if you need one but can't get here hit me up on Facebook and we can arrange it with you. The DVD is at duplication so they will be available here the night of the premier. We will also have a VERY VERY limited run of "I AM SMILING" T-shirts for the premier! Ofcourse any of the skate stuff in the shop along with any DG product will be at super special prices for those of you who get tickets and support the shop. I know my opinion is skewed because it is my shop and my best friends in this DVD, but I am so proud of the Job we did with this, I think it is probably the best skateboarding DVD to ever come out of Danielson CT. Come and be a part of DG history Friday May 18th, 8pm. Doors open at 7:23. Sidenote: If you have ever been to a DG event then you should know you will get more than your $5 dollars worth while your here :) Please share the link, tell your friends and don't wait to get a ticket cause this will sell out!!

No comments: