The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Speechless... Native BMX


Custom Native/DG seats, just $80!!!

James over at NATIVE BMX made us these sweeet custom Native seats complete with DG logos embossed right into them. They are so amazing I can't even write how excited I am to have them. They are already sold out and I didn't even have a chance to put one in the case. I do have one here I am saving for a customer who bought the first Native frame from the shop so if you wanna come see one it is here waiting for him. Thanks to James for making these kick ass seats!!! I am gonna try and get a few more soon, also Native street frames are soon in production and will be filling the shelves here at DG, we may even be doing a custom DG colorway..... You will want one if it works out!!! Come by and check out the seats and click the link and check out the Native site.

No comments: