The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Under moonlight and lawn chairs

OK, so the power is back on in D-burg and I couldn't be more BUMMED?? Yeah, I was actually enjoying the quiet, hang out and sit with friends time I was having... Now it's back to busy media engrossed living once again. (here I am posting on the interweb in the first ten minutes of having power, hypocrite, obv) Anyway, all the shop crew was without the awesomeness of electricity for over two days and I thought I would get everyone together last night and use the grill to cook all our food before it goes bad. I had about 15 people over and Josh brought the generator and we pulled out the projection screen and celebrated our loss of power by watching "Me,Myself and Hurricane Irene" outside under moonlight and lawn chairs.... It was so sweeet of a time.





No comments: