The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A new post????


It's been a good while, but I promise to post regularly again soon. I always bust on Henny when he doesn't update daily and now I am the one doing updates once a week. I have a lot in the archives to update so it's alll comin soon, this past week has been crazy with all the new KINK bikes flyin out the door as well as the CULT completes, and the new Animal order is still being put away... come by and check it out. Jordo, Justin and Mark have been fishing day and night while the rain has been falling for what feels like forever. New stickers are on the way as well, one of them is a car bumper sticker that I am selling and if it is spotted by a few people I have looking for it on your car, you will get a $50 dollar gift card to the shop!!!! Stickers should be done this week!!!! Come get some.

No comments: