The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lino G... memories


If i go back about 16 years.... to the Southbridge skate park days, back when it first opened, Lino and John D., and a few more guys not riding now were the usual everyday guys i rode with. I went to the Ol southbridge park three or four times a week and every now and then across the street to Linos spine to ride for a bit. Anyway, way too many good memories and such a good crew to ride/hang out with.
I have a few Lino G. archive items of my own. One Ember VHS tape, One Ember Tee, One Ember video premier ticket, One Mass Transit tee, a bunch of MT stickers, the first animal poster with small picks of each rider, a post card, I'm sure there is more.... I have a few John D. things, a few Webster jake items(thanks to jake for the first DG sticker on a bike getting into ridebmx or I guess to Lino for taking the pick) and a ton of Eric Hennessey stuff too, I don't know why i hold onto this stuff, but i know everytime I open the book, It makes me think of way too many good times...

2 comments:

mattburns! said...

I made that Ember premier ticket when i was 17 hahah!!! so long ago!!

Chuck@DGBMX said...

OG!!!