The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Monday, February 28, 2011

Been a while.....


OK, so there has not been a post in a good long while. Is, I have too much to post a reason to not post anything?? I have been a busy bee for the past month. Somewhat sadly, all not shop related, but more fun kinda livin life stuff. I closed the shop for a week so myself and all my best friends could fun trip together. We went on a cruise to amazing places and had an amazing time, after that Dan and I stayed in our favorite Florida town for awhile. The picture above of Mark is one of my favorite so far, but I am slowly going through all the cruise photos from the eleven people who went. Here is a slide show of all the pics my mom took on the cruise, if you went, you would enjoy it, if you didn't well check it out anyway.

No comments: