The Daily Grind BMX and Skate Shop

Serving Eastern Ct. for over 13 years with the very best in BMX and Skateboarding.
Call us anytime!! 860-779-6440

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

GAMES OF SKATE!!!!!!


Yes, after a good month of doing nothin I finally got off my ass and made some dates for the games of SKATE as well as some winter travel plans. It was shaping up to be a boring and lonely winter with all my friends goin to warmer places and others just not being around, so I decided to do somethin about it instead of sitting on my couch with Leo.
Anywho the first game is FRIDAY DEC. 19th at 6pm, it is 5 bucks to play and that gets you in on some games, food, drinks, the JORDAN VIERRA dvd premier, and a special WORSHIP event to that you have to see firsthand. Everything Worship will be on super sale so if you are in the market for a new deck or some new worship clothing, this will be the night to get it. The second game is the day after x-mas, friday dec. 26th at 6pm, we are having a super huge storewide sale and ofcourse the last game of skate in 2008!!!! So come check it out
Your favorite buddy Ben Stone will be holdin down the fort while I am away for a week in Jan and a week in Feb, so come on in and give him the same headaches you all love to give me....ha

No comments: